Combine excitement with learning, adventure with cooperation, and playfulness with professionalism with a one-day white-water river rafting experience at Trishuli River in Nepal.
All the keen white-water rafting enthusiasts can join us for a thrilling experience amongst the gorges and the impressive rapids of Grade 3 & 4 in Trishuli river, the most popular river in Nepal with some of the most scenic views to offer.
With our trained guides at helm, the rafting group will navigate through some of the most challenging chutes and tumultuous bends on the river Trishuli.
You will be navigated through famous rapids like upset, ladies delight, surprise, S bend and pinball. Rafting in Trishuli provides enough action but it is equivalently safe for children and first-time rafters.
What will be provided
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, self-bailing rafts, splash jackets and wetsuits and comprehensive medical kit.
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Your travel insurance
- Personal expenses like beverage drinks while on day rafting
- Tips to the rafting crew
What to bring
Bring your shorts, T-shirt or swim wear, suitable footwear for your raft, a towel and a sun block.
The place is a three-hour drive from Pokhara, Kathmandu or Chitwan National Park.
Tentative plan for the rafting
Transportation pickup from the hotel at 7 a.m. in the morning to 2 p.m. in the afternoon. Its a 2 to 3 drive to rafting point, and the rafting experience is for 3 hrs. Lunch will be provided, and back to Kathmandu by 6 p.m. same day.